- GO BACK
2 x 2
1 x 4
2 x 4
1 X 4 | 2 X 4 | 2 X 2
- Premium extruded aluminum casing with sealed corners
- Hangers on fixtures for ease of securing
- Designed for recessed use in drop ceilings;
Flush ceiling and wall mounting kits available
- 120 - 277 V
- 50,000 Hours (L70)
- Contain no lead or mercury
PRODUCT INFO & DOWNLOADS
Solais Lighting Group APPLICATIONS
Identifying an opportunity to improve its foot traffic as well as sales figures through...
- Fall 2019
- Sbarro is ensuring consistency for all existing and future stores!
Sperry updates lighting in their new store design to provide more contrast, drama, and...
- The upgrades were completed in late 2015/ early 2016 and will be ongoing within all newly constructed locations, as well as store refreshes nationwide.
- Sperry updates lighting in their new store design to provide more contrast, drama, and context.
Solais LED fixtures make premium retailer's products "pop" with VioLight.
- Upgrades were completed in November 2014 and will be ongoing nationwide.
- The solution was a combination of Solais’ 22-watt Xi24 LED fixtures with a 15-degree beam angle and its 15-watt Xi20 LED fixtures.
SecureLite LED Area Lighting delivers a brighter, whiter and more-energy-efficient...
- Upgrade was completed in May 2014.
- The project involved the replacement of more than 100 175-watt mercury-vapor and high-pressure sodium streetlights with EnergyLite’s 48-watt SecureLite LED Area Lighting fixtures for roadway applications.
Solais Lighting’s Xi24 LED technology helps Nasty Gal stores communicate the brand and...
- Installations completed in November 2014 and March 2015, respectively
- Solais Lighting’s Xi24 LED technology helps Nasty Gal stores communicate the brand and light their way to an unparalleled shopping experience.
SecureLite LED Area Lighting delivers high visibility, security and ambience to...
- Upgrade was completed in May 2014.
- The project involved the replacement of 34 175-watt mercury-vapor fixtures between and around the facility’s 15 storage buildings with EnergyLite’s 48-watt SecureLite LED Area Lighting fixtures.
Exclusive VioLight LED Technology Helps Leading Retailer's True Colors Shine
- Ongoing upgrades began in early 2014.
- Since officially specifying VioLight technology for all of its new stores as of early 2014, Fossil has so far completed installations within newly constructed outlets in California and Nebraska.
Maxstudio desired a new lighting approach within five newly-constructed outlet stores...
- Upgrades completed in 2012-2013.
- Following their upgrade to LEDs, Maxstudio has reduced energy consumption and costs from lighting by over 46%.
With 56 locations across the U.S, Z Gallerie represents the ultimate in exclusive home...
- Upgrades to existing stores completed in Spring 2011; upgrades of other existing stores continues.
- Following their upgrade to LEDs, Z Gallerie has reduced energy consumption and costs from lighting by as much as 75%.
Thanks to a recent lighting upgrade involving Solais LEDs, the building now boasts one of...
- Project completed in November 2011.
- Following the upgrade to LEDs, the Boston Design Center experienced an up to 80% reduction in lighting system energy consumption and costs relative to their original 50-90 Watt halogen flood technology, which, combined with utility rebates, resulted in a simple project payback period of 3-4 months.
Historic Reading Terminal Market in Philadelphia was introduced to the latest LED...
- Upgrades completed in 2011-2013.
- Following their upgrade to LEDs, participating merchants at Reading Terminal Market experienced anywhere from 65-90% reductions in lighting system energy consumption.
Solais was selected from a wide pool of LED manufacturers for a final LED test...
- Preliminary installation began in October 2010.
- Solais Lighting’s PAR30 LED lamps are currently being evaluated by the Smithsonian American Art Museum for their performance in a permanent collection gallery.
Timberland oversaw the installation of Solais LED lamps in each of its four newly...
- Four new stores (located in Boston, San Francisco, New York City, and Commerce, Georgia) were outfitted with Solais LEDs between March 2011 and June 2011.
- Timberland is expected to experience a 58 to 64 percent reduction in lighting system energy consumption and costs – relative to its original 50-watt incandescent and halogen technology.
Thanks to a recent museum-wide upgrade to highly-efficient LED lights from Solais...
- Project completed in Summer 2011.
- The MOST Museum experienced an over 75% reduction in lighting system energy consumption and costs relative to their original 90 Watt halogen flood technology, which resulted in annual energy cost savings of nearly $25,000 and a simple project payback period of 8 months.